Hello All! It’s hard to believe the summer is almost over but things haven’t slowed down in the art scene! Here are the exhibits & projects I’m doing in September…
1. If you’re interested, or just curious, in the para-normal, come out to the PARA-X event @ the Elks Lodge (#2370, 21B Oakmont Ave.) in East Brunswick, NJ, Sat. 9/25/10, 1-7pm My friend & I will be vending our hand-crafted curios & art. Only $3 to attend!! (see flyer below for details)
2. Two of my new photo collages were accepted into the Alchemy Art Exhibit, “Enlightenment Through Experience”, in Santa Fe, NM at the Art Salon & other locations, Sept.-October, 2010. For further details on the exhibits visit http://www.g777.com.
3. Three of my photos were accepted into the “Weather & Climate” on-line exhibit at Caladan Gallery. EVERYONE can see this juried, ON-LINE show on http://www.caladangallery.com
4. I have an artist-feature interview on Whopple.com art site!! This is a cool site that supports artist of all forms! The link to my interview is http://www.whopple.com/artist-interview-with-lauren-curtis.html
5. Last but not least, I have 2 illustrations in the new Fall issue of Circle Magazine (Earth-centered spiritual publication). You can find it in book stores now!
Thanks so much for reading all the info & I hope to see you at a show soon!